Official Discussion: Sim Update 10 - Wednesday Sept. 21st

Yeah, just saw the Studio driver with the note:

Release 515 Driver for Windows, Version 517.40 RN-08399-517.40_v01 | 14
 [DX12][Flight Simulator] Potential image corruption [3722516]

Not sure if I feel like giving it a try… What say ye?

No idea but I was hoping for something as my series x was a crash fest so all this wait for……

Do we know if this applies to Xbox too? I just launched the sim and had a measly 10mb update, while there was no Microsoft Store update. I’m looking for some indication that I’m running the current public build but “Read Support and Release Notes” takes me to an empty grey screen.

I hear ya I havent seen any significant improvements on PC here either. Oh well…

1 Like

You have had crashes already?!

In all the posts that have been made about the Studio driver, I have yet to read that it causes a problem, so fire it up if you feel like it. I did, and it’s been fine. You can always download the GR driver when it comes out and install it.

It appears that we all have quite a bit of experience at downloading and installing drivers at this point.

4 Likes

No update yet here (València, Spain).

No point, it contains a fix for when VRAM optimisation is in the sim, but they haven’t put it in until the game ready drivers are available.

No update in Xbox under My Library
Canada

So where is the update then? It available in the UK for me. Why do they announce a time if it’s not available?

Anyone receive the update for the Store PC version in Germany yet? Not me!

Germany, Update is Ready XBOX app on WIN 11

I’m also waiting in berlin xD

Updated and at the menu (Europe).

Will wait a while now but the fly button is winking.

I downloaded it from Steam, Germany.

Same as the last times they announced a time lol. Always took 30 mins to several hours longer.

Sim Update 10 is available now on all platforms. Please use this thread for discussion and survey voting:

Thanks,
MSFS Team

3 Likes