Official Discussion: Upcoming Hotfix Announcement

Yeah same here, I gave up on trying to fix my CTD issues and now just waiting on a fix…

And automatically that’s Asobo’s fault? … Sorry but I’m too long in the tooth to believe that no one is fiddling with their internet settings without a clue what they’re doing.

Good luck with that! I would suggest using SkyDolly. Seriously, this app is amazing and it’s free.
You can use it to replay any portion of your flight and re watch your landings from any camera!
Youtubers use this and other similar tools to record their flights and replay.

You will love it :slight_smile:

*this only works on PC btw.

2 Likes

Why not start your sim. Open up your Task Manager and select Network . Fly for 2 minutes any where. Take a screen shot of the Task Manager and post it.
I will believe you if it bears out.

The way you talk I doubt anything would ever be their fault. I am sorry you have failed to listen to anything I have stated. Have a good day enjoy your flight game.

2 Likes

Sorry but I think I’ll wait till everythings fixed before introducing more variables into the equation.

Would be a lot easier to track down if they had a common sense logging system implemented in the code.

Oh I listened alright but I thought it pretty baseless.

Fair enough, but I was replying to ChromeNickel711 regarding SkyDolly and replay.
They released a new version that works with broken SU5.

Oh didn’t spot that, I thought it was a plug.

Even then when people install mods there’s always a risk

On thing more I am seeing from some on the Salty 747 discord is that some are having performance degradation issues the longer they fly, especially after 2 hours. I have only done short hops, so I haven’t personally experienced it, but just in case someone doesn’t mention it… Degradation of both CPU and GPU percentage usage.

Almost certainly another memory leak that needs plugging.

That night lighting though. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I am also puzzled as to why the GPU has to work so hard in the opening screens. When in the cockpit, I get it, but when my gpu sounds like a hairdryer with the opening screens, appears to be some very questionable resource management.

4 Likes

■■■■■, please fix the mouse look locking out other controls it is so freaking frustrating!

1 Like

have you tried legacy in accessibility?

will this fix the little down arrows on auto pilot when using mouse? (pc version)

I thought you were refering to the colorized responses and map of the mouse every time it is moved. The little down arrows around the dials to change the settings?

Bro I’m not blaming the beta testers, I would imagine that problems so obvious were reported and Asobo rushed to release, ignoring these problems. And sadly I didn’t record it.

Here’s the thing, I’m a project manager for a small software company. We create apps and Ecommerce solutions for local clients. I have 17 devs on my team and 4 QA guys. If we released an update as bad and full of bugs as this and then pushed it out to the client, the client would prompty call MY boss asking for my head. In turn, I’d be repremanding the devs and QA’s severely. And we are just a small software development company.

It staggers belief that a company as large as Asobo, with the backing of MS can push such a SHODDY release with so many bugs in it. It damages the credibility of Asobo AND Microsoft.

8 Likes

They shifted some CPU functions to the GPU. My CPU is only running at18% and my GPU is running at 95%. After the update. Could be to accommodate the Xbox?