Official MSFS vs Unofficial MSFS vs Official 3rd Party Developer Topics

Very very sad on this end. I’m sad that one person who woke up on the wrong side of the coffee pot did that to you. I wish I had copy/pasted it somewhere. -Redeye

1 Like

Apology accepted and I will resort to the old list. Next time, please address your concerns to staff without pointing at people with bias or drama.

I’ve done nothing but maintain a list and didn’t enjoy being part of a “Proof MSFS hates kids” charade.

Many many thanks for not removing. Having that kind of reference material that someone took the time and effort to create for the rest of us is invaluable. -Redeye

Without that “Banner” and “Discord Server”, you would have 15 aircraft to fly from 3rd Party Developers instead of hundreds. Theres a reason why I was placed to maintain such a list. I’ve organized developers, created the only tutorials to do so online, and maintain the most complex Discord Server of aircraft developers from small freelancers to major studios.

If you knew anything about developers and development for this game, you’d realize you wouldn’t get the great content you have today without networking and organizing a central location to create such development groups.

:face_vomiting:

This is exactly the drama this kind of thread breeds.

I am taking control of this thread. Please moderate your tone of language. Please do not be the “your full of it” attitude which isn’t appropriate for your position. Microsoft Flight Simulator is created and maintained by a team of different people working together to build an excellent game for everyone to enjoy.

Says the accuser of bias tone and misinformation in the very first post.

Ok folks, this type of talk stops now.
This is not permitted in these forums!

I had enough with this. I made a suggestion about a list. I do not think this is appropriate behaviour from a third party developer which is in the marketplace. The tone of language is not professional. Please moderate your communication. Thank you

Dear AerialGuitar264,

I would like to first say, thank you for bringing fantasy add-ons to my attention. I will work diligently to review the current list and ensure it is tailored for all ages.

In the meantime, I highly recommend contacting an Official Forum Moderator to address your other concerns in regards to “Official vs Unofficial” threads.

I hope you have a great day! Thank you for contacting me publically in this regard.

Sincerely,
Jonx

Closing thread as requested by OP.