[OFFICIAL] Real vs. Sim Screenshots

Wow, at first glance I really thought the one at the bottom was the real one. Okay, I was on my mobile phone, but still, it‘s astonishing how real this sim can look.

Done for the bond screenshot challenge. LFIP in the Pyrenees

10 Likes

Korfu approach - LGKR (ok, its a Boeing and an Airbus. Nothing to compare, I know :slight_smile: )

7 Likes

LFIP James Bond recreation

5 Likes
1 Like

ICON-A5, Shelburne Farms, Vermont

16 Likes

Pretty good!

2 Likes

22 Likes

23 Likes

Pretty awesome realism of Toronto Harbour taken from a Cessna flying just above the Weston Harbour Castle Hotel looking west at the City Island Airport (Billy Bishop Airport)

Taken while dining in the restaurant at the top of the Weston Harbour Castle Hotel looking at the same island airport around summer of 2013

8 Likes

CZNL - Nelson BC in MSFS

CZNL - Nelson BC in RW from TheHDAviation

14 Likes

Martinique Aime Cesaire Airport Island Lighthouse (Phare de la Caravelle)

5 Likes

Air Life Florida Heli as it sets on it’s pad in North Port, Florida

9 Likes

Mile Rocks lighthouse, CA
(not much resemblance)

3 Likes

It’s a bit dated from September 2020, but still a nice comparison :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Skagway, Alaska
April Scene is very different than the summer bustle.

5 Likes

Neat! From Evansville myself. I need downtown! And a more Correct KEVV :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I Flew Over Burlington in Flight Simulator and in Real Life - Detailed Comparison Flight- 4K Cameras

8 Likes

Covao Dos Concho, Portugal POI… i wonder if it is correctly placed (or the trees obfuscate the rocks?)

4 Likes

The Pilatus “Porter”, PC-6 real and simulated:

I took the following photo in 1966 at Danang AB, Vietnam. At the time, it was still in the colors of its first owner, Sweden, as it had only recently been sold to Air America - an element of the CIA.

Here is the MSFS “Game of the Year” version in an Air America livery developed by “Nutkinthe3rd” at Flightsim.to:

If anyone is interested in any of my other 100s of actual aircraft photos that I took in Vietnam in 1965 and 1966, they are available at: Da Nang Air Base: January 4th, Introduction & Overview (danangafb.blogspot.com)

5 Likes