[OFFICIAL] Real vs. Sim Screenshots

A few shots from EGPF around Loch Lomond from my flight experience with Glasgow Flying Club

10 Likes

From my first Solo XC, Hallstätter See and LOWZ (Zell am See):

After departing LOWZ I had to perform a precautionary landing at LOGO due to an ECU indication:

Approach into Venice LIPV, this is over Caorle:

And from my latest XC, Kufstein (LOIK) from above:

Hope you enjoy! :wink:

12 Likes

Here is a picture I took of the Dents du Midi (“teeth of noon”), in Switzerland.
On that trip I climbed the leftmost , highest “tooth” called Haute Cime at 3,258m.

After the most recent World Update, the mountains look even more stunning!
The new satellite imagery and dem are a very noticeable improvement.
So much so that sometimes I wish MSFS had a 1st person mode, so I could explore the mountains on foot!

38 Likes

15 Likes

This was in TNCA RWY 11 Reina Beatrix Intl.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Roseberry Topping is a local landmark on the Cleveland Way, North Yorkshire.

Photo form real life C150

Screen grab from default C152

7 Likes

SIM vs Reality
Junkers JU52 located in Morón Airport (Airforce Base), Argentina

21 Likes

didnt take the shot myself…But this is to show how bad KBFI in SEATTLE is…

3 Likes

Can anyone please tell what they use to take screenshots with. These are all amazing photos and so hard to tell from real life. I use the windows key+print and it always seems to downgrade the quality a little bit.

Hi man!
Have you Try using nvidia shadowplay. To do it press alt key + Z . Then you can edit the sim with shader/filter (to make the sim as real as real life) and also take videos and screenshot in high res. Try this out and let me know if is working. Great spotting!

Sincerly,
Filippo

1 Like

XBox Game Bar
Hit WIN+G to get the Bar up
Make your settings (I have set Screenshot to CTRL+F11 and made a Makro to map it to “G5” on my G910)
Now when I want to make a screeny I simply hit “G5” and have it saved

1 Like

Thank you for the replies!! I will try both of those!

Sunset in Bagan

11 Likes

That area begs for PG data. It’s a shame only one temple is represented in game.

2 Likes

How did you manage to have the blades in the same direction in both pictures?:grinning:

1 Like

by turning them on and off multiple times one by one :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

That’s some serious dedication :grinning:

1 Like

17 Likes

■■■■■ msfs so so close to IRL​:eye::lips::eye: