[OFFICIAL] Screenshot Social Feature Thread 2 (Please read post for rules)

Most recent Feature Thread: [OFFICIAL] Screenshot Website Feature Thread (Please read post for rules)

Hi all,

If you are interested in having a screenshot featured on our Official Social platforms, please use this thread to post your images and follow the below rules:

1. Use the highest resolution possible (though we understand there are a few forum restrictions with upload size)
  2. Provide any context for what area of the world you are in if possible.

That’s it! We will start pulling photos from here and providing credit as well in the future of Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, nd more. We appreciate all the amazing screenshots you take!

9 Likes

Why does the quality downgrade once uploaded to the forum? I’ve noticed in the past that the screenshots I have uploaded become rather pixelated even when viewing in full screen here on the forums. Are we allowed to upload them to an image host that doesn’t mess with the image in a way that downgrades the quality then embed the link to the image in our post?

Happy PC release birthday MSFS :wink:

8 Likes

Sunset and moonrise shortly after departing Denver KDEN in the B78X.

Flying through Banff National Park, Canada in the Aviat Pitts S2S:

Lake Louise, Banff National Park

And enroute shortly after departing CYYZ heading for CYVR, over northern Ontario, Canada under a moonlit glow in a B78X:

All images on an Xbox Series X

2 Likes

“The Amphitheatre”, South Africa.

Drakensberg, South africa

Sani Pass, Border of Lesotho & South Africa

On approach to Mariscal Sucre International Airport (SEQM), Quito Ecuador

2 Likes

A year full of ups and downs but mostly i enjoyed this Sim , Thank you MS/Asobo Jorg and other Devs :slight_smile:

1 Like

LOWK , no CTD this time :slight_smile:

Paris - France

4 Likes

Banff National Park

Approach to Portland, Maine

On descent (35,000 feet-ish) between NYC and Bradley Airport

4 Likes

From today’s flights during BALKAN PARTY EVENT on VATSIM

Featuring : LYTV,LDRI,LBSF,LBBG,LGAV

14 Likes

Wow you’re good at this

Kill Devil Hills Anniversary

3 Likes

São Paulo - Brasil

7 Likes

Thought this was interesting. I started MSFS 2020 and then had to go off and finish something else. When I came back to the world screen this is what I saw:

I’m wondering if this is a serendipitous fault or if it’s something to celebrate one year of FS2020? Initially I thought that it was simulating an aurora, but not right around the whole world.

Anyway, it’s like Christmas for me!!

5 Likes

ENBR->ENCN

8 Likes

LTBS,LGMK,LGSK,ENBR,ENCN.

8 Likes

Zurich - Geneva

4 Likes

Approaching Tenerife (Canary Islands, Spain, GCXO)

New York VFR in Winter

Taking off from GCTS (Tenerife South, Spain)

5 Likes

Crossing the Atlantic Ocean. Red-Eye flight from Chicago to London Heathrow

5 Likes