[Official] Tubeliner Tuesday: Episode 13 - Toulouse to Geneva

TUBELINER TUESDAYS: EPISODE 13 - Toulouse to Geneva!

Community Manager @Chewwy94 invites all airliner fans to join in with episode 11 of our bi-weekly Twitch.tv series called “Tubeliner Tuesdays”.

When: Tuesday, April 2nd @ 17:00z for two hours.
2024-04-02T17:00:00Z
Where: The Official Twitch Channel of MSFS

Please see the details for the upcoming event:

FLIGHT DETAILS

With the brand new Airbus A320neo v2 expected to release alongside Sim Update 15, we will be operating a real world EasyJet flight between Toulouse, France and Geneva, Switzerland. Toulouse is famous for being the home of Airbus, so we’ll have plenty of brand new aircraft to spot on our departure!

Airport scenery for this flight is provided by Flightbeam and Redwing.
If you’d like to join in and replicate the flight, the route is as follows: LFBO MEN NINUN UN871 LTP UZ116 BELUS LSGG

MULTIPAYER SETTINGS

We will be flying on the VATSIM Network to further enhance the realism of our airliner flights. All members of the network are welcome to join and fly along! Please see further details about the network and its rules via the link above.

If I don’t use VATSIM, will I still see you all in the sim?

I think not, since no MSFS server is listed here (unlike for example the weekly community flight, that usually notes the SE Asia server)

Hi @JimOxide

We won’t be utilising any Microsoft Flight Simulator mulitplayer servers today, just the VATSIM Network.

Thanks
Chewwy :airplane:

Moderator Edit:

What a pity. Unfortunately no Vatsim.

Schade. Leider kein Vatsim.