[OFFICIAL] Weekly Dev Update Screenshot Challenge: Amazing Airliners

The Flybywire A320 with BA colours from fs.to

My favourite! :grinning: :pray:

3 Likes

1 Like

5 Likes

2 Likes

Hey there, @DankWilliams875. Welcome to the forums. Great to see you contributing. Those are some great looking screenshots.

Now that you are here, please check out the Code of Conduct and Terms of Service to better understand the rules of the road in the forums. There is also a Forum Guide where you can learn about the features available to you here. Again, welcome!

2 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

9 Likes

Very nice screenshots, @ViiOne, and welcome to the forums.

Now that you are here, please check out the Code of Conduct and Terms of Service to better understand the ground rules here in the forums. There is also a Forum Guide where you can learn about the various features available to help you participate. Again, welcome! Looking forward to more screenshots!

1 Like

2 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

This isn’t one of the “new” airliners, but I do like these screenshots :slight_smile:

4 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

Hm when seing this awesome Jumbo Jet I wish the PMDG 747 Queen of the Skies is the next release…
But my inner cat says “no the 757 would be the most exciting release because there has never been a good study-level 757!”

Back to the screenshots…

Just look at these gorgeous custom contrails :smiley:
The only addon release ever using CUSTOM contrails, absolute epic! What comes next, a stylish vapor vortex when spooling up these awesome engines while the park brake is on? Only PMDG could be capable of doing so!

These engine nacelles are called “hamster turbines” because of these chubby cheeks.

2 Likes

11 Likes