[OFFICIAL] Weekly Dev Update Screenshot Challenge: Color Series - Red

Hi everyone,

It’s time for another screenshot challenge! The idea is to collectively explore different parts of the world together - areas that may be very familiar to you or perhaps a new place you have never flown before. Feel free to find others to fly with to capture the challenge, or go solo!

Last week’s winner from Pilots of the Caribbean: @TrooperKri9819

This Week’s Challenge

Color Series - Red: Take a screenshot of something red - from the desert to unique buildings to sunsets, this one is up to you to find! This challenge submission is from @Steeler2340.

If you have screenshot challenge ideas for the future, please DM me!

Rules

1. Any time of day
  2. Any type of weather
  3. Code of Conduct appropriate liveries
  4. Default aircraft or aircraft from the MSFS Marketplace
  5. Up to 10 entries (screenshots) allowed

The rest is fair game! Use your creativity! We will pick the top 11 shots. 1 will be featured as the main photo of the next dev update and the other 10 will be featured in the community section.

You may also add a watermark or username to your image if you wish.

How To Submit Your Screenshot

Just post them below here in this thread. Thank you for participating and have fun!

Note: This thread is for screenshot submissions only. Unless you have a particular question about the challenge, please do not engage in casual conversation here. Thank you!

4 Likes

8 Likes

POI Grolsch Veste, FC Twente :partying_face: football stadium, Enschede, The Netherlands

5 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

Hoover Dam

6 Likes

8 Likes

Bay Area

5 Likes

3 Likes

This red TBM930 here is a texture livery download called “Templar VIP” - but I modified the textures inside the cockpit and the outside to give it a more serious executive private plane look.
(Like for example remove the strange bling-bling logos on the rudder, to give the aircraft a visually more minimalistic look, and I fixed the texture bug on the black cockpit side window frame.)

If you want this livery, please send me a PN - it is a changed texture set from another modder and therefore I am not allowed to officially upload it somewhere :smiley:

2 Likes

Uluru , Australia - 10000ft - 4k picture :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Pictured: A Japanese voyage at a beautiful sunrise.

Pictured: Cargo Haulin’ across the west coast of the US (Routing: KLAX LADYJ4 CSTRO DCT SHIMR DCT LKV HAWKZ7 KSEA)

3 Likes

RED. Although it seems to be orange.
This screenshot is captured in the desert of Australia, not far to Uluru. The red land and the red plane.
Featured: A32NX, JetStar livery from Impulse Simulations.

——————————————————————————
Below are more screenshots which are really RED. Captured in Uluru, featuring AUScene’s YAYE Airport, which I bought from other 3rd party market but can be found in MSFS Marketplace. However, the screenshot shown above is my favorite one.

3 Likes

6 Likes

I see red :triangular_flag_on_post:

3 Likes

Icon A5, early morning near Lotus Temple POI, Delhi, India

Vicinity… in India there is lots of red

4 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes