[OFFICIAL] Weekly Dev Update Screenshot Challenge: Ground Equipment

It’s time for another screenshot challenge! The idea is to collectively explore different parts of the world together - areas that may be very familiar to you or perhaps a new place you have never flown before. Feel free to find others to fly with to capture the challenge, or go solo!

Last week’s winner from Earth Day: Matt_Photomode (Twitter)

This Week’s Challenge

Ground Equipment: A lot goes on at an airport to ensure smooth operation. This week, we want to see your screenshots highlighting the ground equipment, service vehicles, and/or crews that are involved in this important “behind the scenes” aspect of the aviation industry!

Thank you to @ZILLNIAZI17 for this screenshot challenge idea.

If you have any screenshot challenge ideas for the future, send @Jummivana a DM!

Rules

1. Any time of day
  2. Any type of weather
  3. Code of Conduct appropriate liveries
  4. Default aircraft and scenery, or aircraft and scenery from the MSFS Marketplace
  5. Up to 10 entries (screenshots) allowed

The rest is fair game! Use your creativity! We will pick the top 11 shots. 1 will be featured as the main photo of the next dev update and the other 10 will be featured in the community section.

You may also add a watermark or username to your image if you wish.

How To Submit Your Screenshot

Just post them below here in this thread, or if you’re on Twitter you can tweet your photo with the #MSFSchallenge hashtag!

Note: This thread is for screenshot submissions only. Unless you have a particular question about the challenge, please do not engage in casual conversation here. Thank you!

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

You are very welcome.

1 Like

6 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

@Jummivana I’ve hesitated for a while to put this request… but could we please leave this screenshot challenge to this forum ? Previously, we were able to guess who would win looking at the votes… but lately, every time some Twitter guy is selected and overrides all our submits and vote preferences. And there is not even a link for us in the opening, pointing to this Twitter challenge… I noticed participation on this forum has declined for the challenge, lately… now 13 submits in 2 days. Why not leave the challenge on Twitter to Twitter and the challenge on forum to forum ?

Turnaround at Zakynthos

2 Likes

“Just pretend everything is normal…”
-This guy

2 Likes

Pre flight inspection? Repairs good…
Please don’t tear up my cub again, I’m out of tape!

Pilots with short props and low manifold pressure, please taxi a little closer to the gate…

3 Likes

5 Likes