Olympia Regional Airport (KOLM) Is A Mess

Is anyone working on fixing the glaring errors at KOLM including:

Windsock in the middle of the taxiway and the control tower is the generic large international airport tower - much too large for this small field…

Primary parking apron has chunk of asphalt missing in the middle with grass and satellite imagery of planes visible (should simply be a paved parking apron)…

Taxiway lights are strewn everywhere - as if they were just sprinkled about at random…

Aircraft parking buildings above are the correct size. The buildings pictured below are bout 3x too large. Building sizes were correct in the release version of the sim, these huge buildings were introduced in the December update…

Wow, what a mess. And I was about to report taxiway B4 marked as B3 at the KFRG… You don’t have any mods for sure, do you?

I have been looking but unfortunately these do not appear to be very popular destinations among the community.

Eventually I’m going to have a go at editing this myself if it doesn’t get fixed but this is all new to me.

Rejoice!

With World Update X most issues with KOLM have been addressed. The control tower is a realistic size, the windsock in the middle of the taxiway has been corrected, and the missing piece of parking apron has been resolved.

As a bonus, there is now photogrammetry covering all of Olympia, Lacey, and Tumwater.

Resolved with WU 10.