On starting FS, message "...your game license cannot be authenticated". On main FS menu, there are no servers at all

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.
Yes, but it was all fine last time I used FS earlier today.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No.

Brief description of the issue:
I just started FS, and got the message below when FS was starting. I am signed in to the Microsoft store. I always sign to FS with the account used to buy FS.
After clicking OK, FS starts to the main menu. All appears as usual, but there are no servers at all:

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

No servers:

Why does it say my game license cannot be authenticated, but knows my tag name?

Data connection is ON:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
Don’t know more that just start FS.

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Are you on the Steam or Microsoft Store version?
Microsoft store

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #?
no, not yet.

I have the exact same problem and was just about to ask if anyone else had the same issue.

Saw this for the first time moments ago and haven’t seen it before. Including earlier today when I’ve launched MSFS without seeing this warning.

Glad to see it’s not only me…

The servers appeared 3 minutes ago:

I will close then restart FS and see what happens.

I have the same problem, it started a few minutes ago. They may be making some changes to the servers.

Xbox gaming servers are down atm, which could give issues like this. Please keep an eye on this page to see when it’s working again:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Thank you.

I use Microsoft Store, with the account used to buy FS. I don’t use Xbox gaming, as far as I know.

On my second FS start all is fine, all servers are working. No message “…your game license cannot be authenticated”.

You are using xbox, as the sim runs on the Xbox gaming servers. So nothing to do right now is to wait untill those are up again!

Ah OK. It seems to be fine now…

1 Like

Yep, seems to be OK over here too now :+1:

1 Like

Closing topic as servers are online.