OnAir vs NeoFly

Hi,

I’ve used OnAir since it came out and am very happy with it. Have recently seen that there is a free management program out now called Neofly. How does this compare, in terms of features and ease of use, to OnAir, for those who have tried both?

Thanks,
Paul

Is that another sneaky marketing move by onair? We had already 10 of those.

I didn’t try neither of them yet, but from what I’ve read about NeoFly so far it is oriented toward bush flying in remote locations

Havent try onair

Tried a couple of days neofly

Its like a simple free Air Hauler

Basically you start with a small plane and need to do some missions (cargo/pax/etc) to gain money & xp
Than you can buy a better plane etc etc

Yoi should try it imo

I haven’t used Onair either as it’s not freeware but I do use Neofly to see if I like the type of app. It’s not highly developed yet but it is being updated every week with new features (they just added an FBO option). I use it mostly to delegate the decision of where to fly to the PC and I’m currently attempting to do a circumnavigation of the globe. You can tailor the mission searches by distance and runway type so they don’t all need to be short or “bush” type missions and you don’t have do missions at all if you don’t want to, you can just use the trading option to go (almost) where you want and sell stuff to make money. It’s actually way more profitable doing that than sticking to the missions. It also has a sandbox mode so you can start with whatever aircraft you like rather than just work your way up from the C152.