Ongoing issues

No offense, but tell me where do you see the “continuous improvements” ???
with every useless “world update” it gets worse:

The upload crashes and goes in a loop, this story has been going on for 9 months… every single time…

Aircraft are a disaster, apart from the flight model that does not exist ( Propellers and Turbo P are totally unreal, Airliners land at the same speed regardless of weight ),

AP is a disaster, (9 months and still same problem to Fix )
ATC is a joke…

I ask a lawyer if I can open a class action against MS and Asobo to get my money back, I will keep you updated

That’s plain and simple wrong.

Can you make a video ad show us?

I think he means in the sim… and that‘s not really wrong, correct speeds are quite irrelevant in the default airplanes.

1 Like

Definitely can’t confirm. E.g. Higher weight > higher required approach speed. IRL and in the sim.
Applies to all MSFS aircraft, not only airliners.

I haven‘t flown any of the default airliners since the first week after release so of course a loz might have changed. However the 747 doesn‘t seem to care about speed/pitch on final too much in videos. You can easily add wind correction to Vref but slower speeds would eventually result in tail strikes. In the videos I watched (several months ago) people didn‘t care too much. I don‘t know if the system „suggests“ :wink: reference speeds.

1 Like

I don’t think that your lawyer will be happy with your wrong claims.

Just tested, Vls with 10% fuel = 110kts.

1 Like

These indications…
a320_vls

Default Aircraft? No Mods?? Modern Flight Model? Realism Set?

Yes, yes, yes and yes.

edit. Just crosschecked with the RW performance data, 109kts, as in the screenshot.

Good to know, because if I have to pay attention to the landing path that the simulator shows me I’m flying too slow…
If by the end of the year I can download the latest world update and get back into the game, I’ll let you know…

Hi guys, I separated this conversation out of the original topic, so the two discussions don’t cross each other.

@PZL104, are you using the default A320? If so then run, don’t walk, over to the FBW side of the house. It’s so superior that I can’t even begin to describe it. No, it’s not finished, but I have faith that it will be, and sooner rather than later. I’m also not only a proponent of MS buying FBW, but indeed my opinion (and it is just that, as I have zero insider info) is that it’s already in the works.

I won’t even fly the default version.

Come over to the dark side… We have cookies!

Yes, I have it. It’s already a piece of art and in the meantime even the performance is a tad better than the vanilla one.
Once it’s finished it should replace the default one IMO.

@PZL104, I’m a fan of leaving the simpler stuff in to keep the kiddos who are spending mommy and daddy’s money on the product happy with it. And there are more casual players that prefer that, too. I prefer the more complicated stuff, and it sounds like you might, too, but keeping the younger set happy is important to the bottom line, and keeping the more casual players happy, especially when the work is already done, is a no-brainer, too.

The more happy users there are, the more revenue there is for MS/Asobo, and the more devs they can pay to keep us hardcore folks happy for years to come.

not for me… Im running MSI gaming laptop, rtx 2060 with 16gb ram, very few problems. most things set to medium. I keep my machine pretty lean and clean. How much did you pay for fs2020? what sort of rig do you have?

You can’t even fly the default A320 without quite a bit of knowledge about the A320, if you want to use AP, AT and FMGS.
Once you’ve got that there’s IMO no big difference between these two if you want to fly from A to B.