Online Functionality / Bing World Graphic Data grey out and not available

Wow, at least I have those working. Now I’m battling with CTDs when the planes are coming in on arrival!!!

With SU12 now released I STILL HAVE THIS ISSUE

Issue persist after SU12 on my Xbox X Series.

I have this issue nothing is working. Very dissappointed

I’m having this issue? Is there a fix?

Only work around I’ve found is to, turn off internet load game then settings are available save them to how you want and then reboot game. Then the ones you’ve changed will be available but if you change them back and save next time you load in they’ll be greyed out again.

Up until November 2022 I played the Sim on XboxCloud. Everything worked perfectly fine. The LOD and draw distance was surprisingly good. Everything changed with SU11. After that I bought a Series S and installed the game. Since then the graphics are horrible and I’ve tried everything to solve it. Delete add ons, delete the sim, reinstall, change settings, you name it. The problems still haven’t gone away. I can’t turn online functionality and Bing maps on/off either.
I have huge pop-ins and weird textures everywhere.
CTDs have become less with almost every plane, but somehow have dramatically increased with the VisionJet. It’s basically unusable. It’s been a year and It’s still not fixed.
How is it possible that this game worked better on XCloud than installed on the Xbox?