Online services are unreachable?

Why does this ■■■■ only happen Fridays afternoon or weekends?

But this is Thursday !

Down here also. Uruguay

Same here on the ISS! Normally I can’t tell the difference between the sim and real life up here but today I can.

2 Likes

whoever started this post is going to get the “good topic” award :wink:

2 Likes

Hello! indeed, there is a service outage, make sure to follow this page as we are closely monitoring the activity: Online Services Monitoring

2 Likes

This is actually my Saturday.

Haha, sorry. It’s Monday here. Just my last shift confused me.

I’ve been having intermittent issues with this for the last couple of weeks.

Same in Western Australia.

Every corner of the planet is reporting in with an outage and there’s a partial outage … (Spock eyebrow raise) …partial, fascinating.

4 Likes

:+1:

They need to automate that status feature.

Asobo/microsoft should upgrade their ethernet server wires by new 2 billion/mbps.:wink:
4 meters diameter cables or something.

Again. Absolutely hilarious that they decided to make this an always online connected simulator. The number of disconnects these last few months is appalling. The whole sim is so dependant on them it’s not a good sign.

2 Likes

Same here in the Philippines… ding…… ding…… ding…… ding…. Ding……

Given the International posts in here from various countries across the globe, I wondered if Azure itself was having problems but things seem okay there :slight_smile:

Azure status

Yup got it too. On finals smack bang in the middle of the screen and the bloody thing wouldn’t go away.
What cretin designs something to do something like this!

2 Likes

Go to Data menu in General Options and turn off Online Functionality to stop those offline alerts if you want to continue playing offline. While it’s on MSFS continuously polls to check for connectivity resumption.

As someone else suggested, that alert notification needs to have a Dismiss button to silence it while it continues to check. Just like those Master Alarm buttons some planes have :slight_smile:

2 Likes

same as taiwan

1 Like

Yep, same here in the U.K. Does it now and then.
They will fix it.