Online Services Unreachable 11/11/2022+

Historically, mins hours days a week, depends on what the actual problem is and how fast they can isolate it.

Was able to download su11 and aircraft (great work Asobo/MS) but connect just went down

Would someone please Zendesk this?

servers gone boom! ha

1 Like

It’s already been escalated per SeedyL. I’m sure they know the servers are down regardless though.

1 Like

No need. We’re aware and have already escalated this internally.

MSFS Team

10 Likes

Thank you.

Great advertisement for Microsoft’s Azure Cloud services :wink:

7 Likes

Downloads completed at 16:40 UTC. Connection worked without issues for the first 30 minutes, then complete shutdown of the servers at around 17:30 UTC.

Is anyone not getting this message? I’m wondering if it’s a complete global outage or whether it’s only affecting some people.

Its FRIDAY! Never saw a major update (which potentially leads to issues published on friday somewhere else.
And this is MSFS: EACH SU lead into issues

2 Likes

Think Azure need to put another 50p in the meter. Was great until it wasn’t…

1 Like

same here. Good to know its not only me :wink:

Yep, that’s a good explanation. I mean, the Friday thingy. But not each and every SU was broken. The latest beta was awesome (at least for me).

but not joerg he is excited about flying the old-school legends.

I think it made it’s way around the globe, then hit a user saturation point here in the Pacific. Western Europe, please exit FS to give us a try here in Hawaii. :slight_smile:

• bob
1 Like

Unable to install the game. I can install other games like sea of thieves, but it just gives me an error when trying to install MSFS. What a huge pain.

Stuck at dowload @ 600W System powerdraw.

same here in Spain, unable to download the update

Couldn’t they go over to AWS? Or isn’t Twitter having some server resources lately?