Online Services Unreachable 11/11/2022+

Downloaded update but Marketplace offline. Restarted a little later and now FS2020 hangs around 80% and is showing as ‘Not Responding’ (and I had cleared my Community folder, and I’m in Safe Mode)

Fun times Celepbrating 40th Birthday

4 Likes

Same for me :frowning:

Managed to download the update but now the online services are not working :disappointed:

Ok good, I’m not the only one having this problem :sweat_smile:

Yip same here

To Topic creator>

heh never saw bigger spam post created as this yours… :wink:

It’s frustrating but let’s try to exercise some patience. This is an unprecedented update, and likely the biggest spike in traffic these servers have ever experienced. I’m sure no one’s having a worse day than the folks trying to fix this, so thank you to them in advance!

5 Likes

same here =( .

1 Like

Frankly, MS’s persistent inability to manage server demand scaling for a PAID product makes me think they’d be better off hosting MSFS on AWS.

3 Likes

Actually, I just thought of something moderately alarming… isn’t today an official holiday in France? Is there a full team to deal with this launch today or is it a skeleton crew?

Never deploy major updates on fridays… no dev would do this…either no one is there to fix it, or ruined weekend.

3 Likes

Down in NY (NE USA). Not sure if my update finished, Last I checked it was at around 80%, I walked away and I was in MSFS Welcome screen but services down. It’s absurd this still occurs.

1 Like

I was starting the first part in the store after which now I can no longer find the game and it does not go forward what should I do?

Agreed, but I’d hope that surely they kept a healthy staff on server duty :grimacing:

why is my GPU @450W and CPU @300W while downloading?

Does VPN solve the issue?

This is a joke! Now it is saying that I can’t validate my license either! Seriously, you guys can’t even make your big MS servers work properly? Unacceptable!

No - this is on their servers, not yours.