Only One Bird Spawning

For some reason, my sim is only spawning one bird, not a whole flock, or the one bird flies underneath hilly terrain is completely unable to be seen. I have removed the mods in my community folder and restarted the simulator several times, but the problem persists. I can’t find anyone else with this issue.

Interestingly, the ground animals (elephants, bears) seem to spawn in groups just fine. Only the birds fail to show.

I’ve attached pictures of the single flamingo flying around. I have tried out other locations too, and it’s the same everywhere with flamingos and seagulls.

I have reported this on Zendesk, but I just got a generic email back saying that they’ll look at it. I don’t have a case number.

i7 8700 @ 3.20 GHz
RTX 2070
16 GB RAM

Very true! I’ve been flying so much and warming the planet with my emissions!

1 Like

What a crock of ■■■■. Biggest con ever invented. And nothing to do with flight sim. Go back to Greta Thunburg :joy:

1 Like

Wow… looks like someone can’t handle a little bit of sarcasm…

you have luck, I see zero birds… but elephants works :wink:

So you have the same problem? Weird. Yeah, it doesn’t break the sim, but the flocks of birds are so pretty! I wish they worked for me!

I remember me that the birds also in former release was not always present and/or sometime hard to find.

1 Like

I have the exact same problem, both in Africa and South America - only a single flamingo. I have played around with settings, cleared the cache and restarted, but to no avail

Yeah, I never found a solution. Make sure you submit to Zendesk so that they know this is a problem.

I wish I could simulate a bird strike on takeoff and make an emergency landing in the Hudson River and…oh wait…nevermind :slight_smile:

I have the same problem too.

in meanwhile I can’t remember that I seen any kind of animal since x?x …

i have the same issue too, this issue comes only with birds

When I was in South America on my world tour I made a side trip to see the flamingos. I flew around for a half hour and never saw one. I suppose they flew north for the coming winter. :grin:

Voted… it’s not the winter. I can confirm The Flamingo Bug ! :cat: Lago Agentino… no bird(s)