Orbx Stockholm Bromma Airport, Visby Airport + Stockholm scenery

I just saw in the “Coming soon” section at Orbx that Marcus Nyberg (who made Landvetter and Malmö Sturup airports) is working on Stockholm Bromma Airport, which will include 100+ POI in Stockholm!

Bromma is a smaller city airport (similar to London City Airport in size and concept I would say).

Really like his previous airports so greatly looking forward to this and such a nice bonus that improvements for Stockholm are included!

Hopefully Arlanda will be his next project!

Thought the screenshots were stunning and this will bring Stockholm up to a new level!

1 Like

Nice! I just got Landvetter from the Orbx sale last week and its fantastic. I need to pick up more of his work.

1 Like

Yes it will be a great addon to get. I purchased Paris city from orbx and combined with the Paris orly airport addon it’s very realistic with good fps great stuff.

1 Like

Well, I’m excited! The screenshots look fantastic. :smiley:

1 Like

Marcus posted some new screenshots and recently released the news that Visby Airport (on the island of Gotland) will be included in the package! Got to say Bromma is looking absolutely stunning!

1 Like

I’ve just published an early-access preview video of Bromma - thought some of you might be interested in a look around it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Release is supposed to be on Friday! There will be a later update adding Visby airport to the package.

Thanks @FilbertFlies for the preview video.
Comparing the video to the many (absolutely beautiful) screenshots already published I have to say that I’ve mixed feelings about this one after watching the video, and I was really looking forward to this airport/city package.

I’ll be looking forward to your review of the release version.

Official trailer out now:

2 Likes

looks really nice.

It just came out and I picked it up, this is the Noridic update I have been waiting for. Excellent airport on top of the over 100 POIs that should have been there in the first place.

Excellent work

2 Likes

I check the ORBX site twice a week and finally Stockholm Bromma is removed from the upcoming page :sweat_smile:. Must have been the longest upcoming add on they ever had. That thing was already upcoming 6 months ago I think.

They will add Visby Airport in an upcoming patch for free, so for the price it seems great value for the money! With two airport’s (Visby is a converted one, so expect a more basic one there) and +100 Stockholm POI!

I’m 100% with you on this one, seem plenty of value for the money, and the price is in line with most of their airports as well. Don’t think I’ll be disappointed after all.

Agreed-bought Bromma last night, it’s impressive!

Marcus did an amazing job!

I really love it, the airport is full of life, very immersive and the POIs really make a difference to Stockholm! So really good value for the money! Very impressed by the attention to details, not only the airport but the around it and also the approach. Texturing and modelling of the airport buildings is also great. Personally I wouldn’t have minded paying a bit more to get the interior of the airport, which would also improve the night lighting. Some ground textures are not the best, but nothing that bothers me too much.

Can warmly recommend it!

1 Like
1 Like

Bromma is now updated on Orbx to include Visby Airport! A great addition to an already great package!

What a superb airport this is. Right in the centre of Stockholm, my favourite type of airport. Lots of great added POIs, just a slight shame with some of the ground textures but makes Stockholm more than visitable now.

And its in the sale!

2 Likes

I landed on runway 30 in poor weather recently (and when it was dark), saw the lights from the buildings along the approach and then the tram moving below, was magical! Marcus took a great deal to work on the surroundings to the approach, which quite often is overlooked.