Out of Control Airbus A320 NEO

I launched my flight from the Gate at London Gatwick Airport on my A320 NEO when another one was uncontrollably Taxiing from the building and into the back of my A320. I also notice that some aircraft roll along the runway without actually taking off or just rolling at high speed out of nowhere in the middle of a Taxiway or the entire airfield!

You need to set your traffic options to show nameplates. So you can tell what kind of traffic is doing that.

1 Like

Hi @TechyShelf77403!
There are issues with both AI Traffic & Live Traffic doing this.

There is a wish list to up vote:
Ai Traffic Needs Fixing Wishlist Thread - Self-Service / Wishlist - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

As @Neo4316 wrote, turn on nameplates so you can see if it’s AI, Live or another player.

I was watching AI Traffic yesterday at Gatwick hovering above the tower. I was testing out an ai traffic plan for Ryanair. ATC was telling aircraft to land on 22L and 22R which is odd cause its 26L and 26R. Whilst that was going on I saw aircraft taxiing out to 26R from the terminal stop and wait in one location many times that never continued to taxi then just depopped. Some AI traffic was stuck on 26L due to another AI stopped between the two runways as it was told to hold taxiing due to landing aircraft. Then I noticed another ai aircraft decide to continue taxiing through one of the stuck AI at the holding point for 26R.
Yeah theres some serious AI and ATC issues hopefully that will be fixed in the UK Update or sooner.

1 Like

What happened to me was at this airport, Now this Live traffic was going out of the apron, and I was going into the apron. Since there’s only a single taxiway going in and out of the apron I stopped and waited for the live traffic to exit the apron so I can go in. But the traffic was equally waiting for me to make my move. But I can’t move since the traffic stopped in the middle of the single taxiway.

So I just move turn my A320 to taxi onto the grass pass the traffic, and I can hear the ATC says “Continue Taxi”.

I’m so glad I am not alone in spotting this issue.

I have seen AI Traffic A320 NEO aircraft, Taxiing into bushes, away from the entire airport itself. Not just Gatwick but others too as well! I even seen aircraft taking off on the runway without actually lifting off the ground. They just keep rolling on the ground. Even off the Runway. Sometimes they dash across the airfield out of nowhere too!

I did turn on nameplates. The problem was still there though.

My nameplate setting was already enabled! Still the problem was there afterwards

turning on the nameplates is to see who’s flying it. If it shows a flight number, then it’s the AI Live traffic. But if it’s some gamertag name. Then it’s definitely a human player moving that way.

Human players doing things like that wouldnt surprise me having seen the chaos that can happen deliberately in ETS2 Multiplayer

FYI, every MS flght sim since they introduced AI traffic many years ago has had this issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.