PA-44 Seminole update failed

First I don’t have a clue where I’m suppose post a problem like this. I’ve looked throughout the forum and there doesn’t seem to be any appropriate place.

I purchased and installed the Carenado PA-44 Seminole and it worked fine. Then I got notified of an update and let MSFS go through its process of updating. It gave me a message that the update failed. Now the aircraft does not show up in the list of available aircraft but it shows up in my content manager as owned. I tried to delete it and reinstall but it doesn’t delete. I’m kind of stuck in the mud. Any ideas?

1 Like

I believe you should exit MSFS 2020, then go to your OneStore folder. Usually located here: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Official\OneStore

Find the folder for the Carenado PA-44 and delete it (or better, move it to a safe location). When you restart MSFS2020, it should notice the folder is not there and you can reinstall from your CONTENT.

1 Like

Hello,
The forums are not an official support channel for third-party products, however you may discuss them in the Third Party Addon Discussion section. So I have moved your post there.
I have also changed your title a little bit to describe your issue.

I had the same issue and this fixed it. Thanks ShakerKitty10

Had the same issue. Worked!
Thank you.