Parked Live Traffic don't despawn when turning off Live Traffic

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and add-ons?

No

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

Live traffic aircraft that spawn parked, or arrive and park don’t despawn when turning off live traffic. They also don’t despawn if you fly far out of range

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Live Traffic On

Live Traffic Off

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Turn on live traffic, wait for some parked ones to spawn, or wait for planes to land park and shut down.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Same here…
A big FPS hit as gradually every stand gets full…

Voted.

Airports are filling up and nothing despawns, planes parked everywhere. Wait long enough and they queue up for spots/
I thought restarting the flight would clear it - but it does not. You have to cancel flight and start again. Turning live off and on does nothing ether., parked planes stay.

Same here, exact same issue

I found that you also have to change the “Ground Aircraft Density” slider to 0 for the parked aircraft to disappear.

1 Like

I already do. That’s not the issue.

1 Like

One thing I think is the issue is that departing flight are bugged and they are just staying there doing nothing. It may be live aircraft, but they are just bugged. At least it’s what I think since ground aircraft density to 0 doesn’t remove them.