Parking brake while taxi

I have Thrustmaster rudder pedals and I don’t now what’s happens. When I am in taxi and turn or pulse the pedals the plane starts to lose speed until it stops and only regains speed when the parking brake is activated and deactivated. How can I resolve this bug?

the parking brake will activate when you press down both pedals. I guess you are enabling the parking brake with your pedals while taxiing. Check the controls settings and disable parking brake on your pedals.

No. The parking brake is not assigned to pedals. I need to activate and deactivate the parking break when I turn or when I brake because the plane lose power

Hi…

I guess this one :slight_smile: ?

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/1-9-3-0-toe-brake-pedals-not-working-correctly/289217/10?u=michamma

Thanks I’m going to try it

Solved. Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Dang. Didnt work for me. I clicked “Reset…” and nothing really seemed to happen. Went back into the sim no change. Restarted computer, no change.

Shoot.

Since the last update there is another problem with certain aircraft where the parking brake sticks on all the time. It happens to many people in group flights so isn’t restricted to any one setup or rig. The affected aircraft are the Flight Design CTSL and the JMB VL3. Neither one can be taxied or taken off after starting and even if started in the air, any landing = stuck again. So we have abandoned using them until/unless Asobo can fix it.

I’m having this issue as well. Parking brake seems to turn on spontaneously. The result is I’ve stopped flying tail-draggers since they pitch-over and prop-strike on landing every time.

One question for you - are you using a HOTAS, and if so, is it connected via a USB hub? I’m wondering if my throttle isn’t getting enough power and somehow rogue signals are coming through. I’ve also had issues with my view spontaneously changing between cockpit and outside view, and that button is also on the throttle. I ordered a higher-power hub to see if that resolves the issue.

and the former mentioned hint not helps ?

Hi all, just adding my experience to the topic. I am having the exact same issue. Mostly I fly the C172 (steam gauge and G1000) and I also am a real world pilot so I’m definitely not using the brakes on my pedals unless on purpose while taxing. I too have had the plane stop while taxiing slowly and even full throttle won’t allow it to budge. I then have to turn the parking brake on and off to get it rolling again. I have disabled all bindings to the parking brakes so the only way I can enable it is in the cockpit itself by clicking on it and the issue still persists. I also completely uninstalled and reinstalled my TFRP T.Flight Rudder Pedals. I tried the “Reset” option above and that didn’t work for me so hoping someone else has found a solution since the last post almost a year ago. Thanks!

Any update on this fix plz