Part of jetway clipping through the A320neo cockpit

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

Brief description of the issue:

Hi all!
Recently I’ve experienced some clipping of the jetway through the A320neo cockpit. I have no idea why this happens but it bugs me every time I turn my camera around. Does anyone have any idea what the problem is or if there is a fix?

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

The taxi lines that control where the aircraft spawns do not match reality very well.
When they are poorly done, this is the result.
There is a tool called MD adjust aircraft which I use to move my plane when this occurs.

Thanks for the response! I give it a try.

1 Like

Again thank you!
the mod worked great!

2 Likes

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

The jetway edge gets inside of the A320 cockpit

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

-Start a flight on the default A32N
-Request ATC - Ground Services - Connect jetway
-The jetway edge gets inside the cockpit
Happens with all airports and all A32N liveries

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Xbox series X

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

MODERATOR EDIT: Reported in 1.24.5.0

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Hi, I’m having this issue as well. I’ve done complete re-installs, empty community folder, still happened…MD Adjust didn’t work either, the jetway just got closer and still clipped way into the plane. Does this on EVERY airliner. Any suggestions to this point?

It’s not just “taxi line don’t cope with airway very well”. The retractable… uhh rubber part? doesn’t cope with the curvature of the hull 100%. Especially considering some models’ exit are too close to the nose cone that the surface the airway rubber part has to fit is not perfectly cylinder side surface.

Which airport and gate?

Pretty much all of them…

Depends on aircraft type and exact parking location, but yes, every gate can make this happen, because the core issue is that the rubber part (someone please tell me it’s actual name) doesn’t account for the aircraft’s hull curvature.

So ALL jetways at ALL gates of ALL airports are clipping through ALL airliners in the game? That’s what you’re saying? Sorry I don’t see this at all. Either you’re exaggerating or you have a very serious local install problem.

Airliner hulls are pretty thick, they need to penetrate real deep for you to see it from the inside.