Passive helicopter wake turbulence

Feel free to delete this quote section after adding your appropriate tags.

ISSUE DESCRIPTION

Description of the issue: I just noticed that passive helicopters, when used as objects in some airports I’ve created, generate wake turbulence. Is this normal? I don’t think so.

Coordinate or location of issue:

FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

every time on sim load

REPRODUCTION STEPS

Please list clear steps you took in order to help our test team reproduce the same issue:

YOUR SETTINGS

If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the User Support Hub.

What peripherals are you using:

[PC Only] Are you using Developer Mode or have you made any changes to it?

[PC, MSFS 2020 Only] Are you using DX11 or DX12?

[PC Only] What GPU (Graphics Card) do you use?

[PC Only] What other relevant PC specs can you share?

MEDIA

I know this should be in dev support but I don’t know how to create a new topic there.

Moved to User Support Hub > SDK that is more appropriate based on the description.

Have you tried to sign up ? https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/

It’s related to the beta SU5 according the new color of the visualisations, you have to post here:

Probably on the Traffic category ?

Reported issue is about “passive” (static) helicopter. If OP is using SU5 Beta and able to replicate this issue with a base airport and static helicopter (having Parked Aircraft Quantity option enabled) then yes they could report it in the Sim Update 7 Beta | MSFS 2024 > Scenery & Airports category. This is not related to Live Traffic.
If issue only happens when using custom airport, then report should be done in the dev support forums.

Hi, I logged into devsupport but there’s no option to create a new topic

Have you read this article ?:
https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/welcome-to-devsupport-read-and-agree-to-be-able-to-post-and-answer-topics/16664?u=dementedcorn327

Thank you so much for your help. I hadn’t read that. I’m going to create the topic now. Regards.

You’ve posted it in in the wrong category (FS2020):
image
You should be able to edit and move it to the correct one.