PC-12 and King Air 350i have just plummeted out of the sky in VIP career


ISSUE DESCRIPTION

Description of the issue:

Most of the way through a VIP flight in career with a pc-12 or king air 350i.
Less than 50% fuel. Plane plummets straight into the ground. Crashing every single time.
This is a bug that needs fixed ASAP. It’s been 8 months what is microSOFT doing?

If applicable, which aircraft is experiencing this issue:
PC-12
King Air tree fiddy

[PC Only] Did you remove all your community mods/add-ons? If yes, are you still experiencing the issue?

FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

How often does this occur for you (Example: Just once, every time on sim load, intermittently)?
Every single time.

REPRODUCTION STEPS

Please list clear steps you took in order to help our test team reproduce the same issue:

  1. Get more than 60% of the way through the route
  2. Get below 50% fuel
  3. Watch plane crash straight into the ground.

YOUR SETTINGS

If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the User Support Hub.

What peripherals are you using, if relevant:

[PC Only] Are you using Developer Mode or have you made any changes to it?

[PC, MSFS 2020 Only] Are you using DX11 or DX12?

[PC Only] What GPU (Graphics Card) do you use?
AMD RX 7800 XT

[PC Only] What other relevant PC specs can you share?
Intel I5-13400F
32gb Ram

MEDIA

Please add a screenshot or video of the issue occurring.

[END OF FIRST USER REPORT]

•
[/wrap]

Can’t repro. I fly both PC-12 and PC-24 exclusively with no Skip-Tos during VIP Charter and Medevac missions, and have gone well below half tanks and safely completed the mission.

I have to agree with Casual Click. I fly the same without any issues. Right down to 20 mins of fuel left. Very strange issue. I hope you get it resolved.

This just happened to me in the king air - literally chugging along at cruise about to descend, 20% fuel under AP (sim rate increased) and it just flipped out (only way to describe it) and plummeted at -24k feet per minute, no acceleration - stayed at 200kt.

I should have screen captured it in retrospect.

I hope they fix this model, it seems like it should be nice, but I’ve unfortunately spent a bunch of time in game earning credits to buy it, and it’s an unfinished, disgraceful mess, especially given the limited number of aircraft that can be used in career mode.

It has left such a foul taste I’m considering abandoning the game entirely cause I don’t have this free time to just waste.