I encounter so much trouble with this plane. Are these known bugs or something I’m doing wrong?
The spoiler lever animation doesn’t work.
The landing VRef speed given on the FMS (or set with the auto throttle) is too slow and will result in a stall warning.
The GPS Approach mode never seems to work. Never finds the glide path.Sometimes the button itself won’t engage.
It’s buggy for sure. Landing speed is way too fast or you’ll stall. Fuel used is too much unless you are at max alt. Not sure about the spoilers, it works for me but only with a mouse.
The spoilers actually work. The lever in the cockpit just doesn’t animate.
Strange, mine animate or they did before 6.1.
The lever i mean.
I have a couple and its a great looking plane, I got it as the PC-12 is very good, the main reason i stopped using it was the front nose gear that is made out of papier mache. 
Yeah Approach mode has no function on GPS approaches. And that VRef speed is so low you get warnings. On an ILS it looks about to run itself into the ground. The VNAV mode won’t descend correctly and the marker radius out in front of you is wrong. If you try to plan using that you end up way too high.
Perhaps some of these GPS approaches I’m trying don’t have vertical guidance. In that case maybe approach mode doesn’t function?
PS In these cases they’re RNP and LPV so those do include such guidance.
I’m sure the spoiler lever animates. You have to use the mouse wheel. It’s very awkward.
It’s assigned to a button. The spoiler does activate and function. The indication on the display shows up too. But the lever in the cockpit doesn’t move.