PC USB end Damaged Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals Logitech G Can I repair?

I have the above peddles but the usb end has broken on me in fact its caused a short to my pc which I was able to get fixed.

But I need a wiring diagram or some way of replacing the usb cable as unlike the TMP ones the usb does not remove from the device they still cost £200 in my country so am hoping I can fix them.

I’d bet there is at least one utube usb repair vid.

1 Like

A sacrificial usb cable, heat shrink tubing and solder…just match the colored wires…done

Or are you saying you haven’t found the short on the cable and want to replace the whole cable?

Cause if the fault is near the connector, i say cut and splice…be flying again in under 30min

I had a similar problem with my TrackIR. Bought a replacement USB-C plug. They are solder-free, you just cut the cable and insert the four wires into their claws, close the case and you’re done. I’m really bad at soldering etc, so if I can do it, anyone can.

Only 4 wires to manage. 5vdc, GND, sig+, and sig-. I have made many of these and fixing one is pretty basic. You can even extend one up to at least 6 feel with a good shielded cable.