Pdmg 737 FMC on tablet with Spacedesk shows no buttons

I am on MSFS 2020 trying to get the PDMG FMC on an android tablet using Spacedesk latest version for Windows 11 64bit. I can pull it over to the tablet but only the display area comes over to the tablet no buttons to select or the keypad to enter data. Is this a PDMG quirk or has anyone been able to do this. Im getting back into simming after several years from FSX so still on a learning curve with MSFS. Is it because of the 3D cockpit? Is there a 2D panel Im not aware of in MSFS? Any help is greatly appreciated even letting me know it can’t be done.
THANKS in advance!

This is how MSFS works. You can’t pop out the whole FMC, only the screen. There may be any addons that draw the whole FMC into an external tool but that would be custom made by them.

It’s PMDG by the way.

Thanks for the reply! That’s kinda what I had assumed. I figured the docs/videos Id seen were either for FSX or xplane but I hadnt seen anything saying it wasnt compatible like that for MSFS. Maybe I missed that part. I’ll look around for others maybe popout manger. Hate to buy a hardware FMC with the price $$$$.

Thanks again

As above. Native only the screen gets mirrored. If you want to whole fmc manageable through tablet, I suggest you take a look at https://www.aviaworx.com/

Ok I will, I was seeing more posts about spacedesk which is why I went with that initially. Do you use aviaworx for an FMC or know others that do?

Thanks for thereply and info!

Another question, can aviaworx output to a tablet and touchpanel monitors that arent running Windows? By that I mean can I use the FMC on a tablet or the MFD ona second or third or third monitor?

Thanks

I personally use aviaworkx FMC. The beauty is you can run it at any device having a screen and browser. You install a small server application on your Flightsim pc, start a connection and can then access the CDU though any device by going to a webadres given from the server. All that’s needed is that the devices are on the same network

You could also look into Air Manager, there is someone making the panels for the PMDG 7’s.