PDMG 737 not loading Simbrief routes

So, if I want to use ingame ATC I still need to export the flight plan to MSFS2020 as well, correct? Since ATC only knows the flight plan added in MSFS World Map. Therefore I export to PMDG and to MSFS (same flightplan). If I just export to PMDG the ingame ATC wouldn’t be aware of my flightplan, right?

The video should explain that. There’s two sides. Exporting for MSFS2020 and exporting for PMDG. One will allow you to import for MSFS2020 plan and ATC and the other will give you the things for your route and winds for PMDG.

Ok, I was finally able to load flight plan and wind into the CDU of the PMDG 737 from Simbrief. Couple of things I noticed:

• it did not load my flight number
  • it did not load correct fuel
  • it did not load sid and star
  • it loaded wrong cost index (I selected CI35 and it loaded 10)
  • it loaded a different FL, according to the flight plan pdf it was supposed to be FL290, it loaded FL230.

Is this expected?

It will only load the airport pairs. The flight number and runway including the SID/STAR need to be added. Fuel also manually added so make sure you set your fuel and payload before requesting PERF. FL can sometimes differ from FP but just change it. Cost is read from the FMC options settings. For me since SWA uses 40 changed the value in the FMC so that 40 is always loaded.

If you’re going to consistently use the same CI then you can hard set that in the FMC settings. Everything else will need to be manually adjusted and crosschecked. The main function is to simply load the route and winds for the legs/descent forecast. Weights and PERF are your end as well as the SID/STAR.

2 Likes