Performance Calculation Utilities

Has anyone come across any good performance calculation utilities (V Speeds, FLEX, etc). I use the below for the Airbus series, but it does not include the A318:

I just downloaded the LVFR A318CEO and am specifically looking for a performance calculator for this aircraft.

You may not find it. I downloaded this app from the Play Store:

I find it’s pretty good, but no profile for the A318. One fault it has is that there’s no way to change between Imperial and Metric.

1 Like

Thanks for passing along- will have a look.

If I can get my hands on an A318 manual/formulas I will make an excel sheet for the performance calls and pass along.

1 Like

That would be excellent! Thanks.

There is a runway performance calculator freely available from Flightsim.to, which covers all the Airbus aircraft currently available on MSFS, and additional aircraft.

3 Likes

You guys appear to be talking about airbus but I believe my question is still relevant. I am currently looking at Virtual Performance Tool for PMDG 737-800 and have been trying out the demo version. Most of the information which it calculates is already available in the FMC. (EFB still under development, no further information on what it will contain, release date unknown) but apart from a few extra pieces of info like landing distances and auto-brake settings, I’m left wondering what performance tools actually bring to the party?