Performance Degradation with 1.14.5.0. Upgrade

I’ve been flying without issues for the last few weeks but just noticed that shortly after my flight starts my framerate started to tank.

I went back to an old baseline of mine, which was ramp 225 at EGLL, and I am now getting worse framerates that I was back then for some reason. I’ve been running 465.89 since then, and getting very good framerates.

I upgraded to the latest Nvidia driver, and it didn’t appear to make much of a difference. I then reinstalled 465.89, cleaned the profiles, and set them up from scratch again. I then retested at EGLL and I was getting 43fps!

I continued my flight across South America, all was fine on the ground, but after takeoff, and a few minutes later, I noticed the frame rate had started to drop again, into the 20’s I expect. I’m at 6000 feet, and there is next to nothing to draw! It’s seems to deteriorate as well, as noticed by simply looking around the cockpit. I can’t explain this. I even have both Live, and MP traffic turned off, as this feels like that issue some users reported with the custom liveries issue.

It wasn’t like this over the weekend or Monday.

Spawned at SAWP, which is a pretty remote location, and this is what I am getting after starting my second flight.

Now I’ll restart the sim, and spawn at the same location.

Very little change.

Out of desperation more than anything I installed 457.30, and now get this:

I’ve been running 465.89 without issue for weeks though. This is so odd.

Started a mew flight this morning, with 457.30 installed, everything was fine. I climbed to 8000ft, then about 5 minutes later the frame rate plummeted again. I have no words. :wink: