Performance issues marked as fixed in the latest feedback snapshot

Although I’m grateful that Asobo is making meaningful, visible progress on helping the game perform better, I would be hesitant to say that the issue is fixed. Sure 10 fps landings are a fry cry better than 1 fps landings, but it’s still pretty painful to do and very close to a slideshow.

My issue here is that Asobo went ahead and just marked it as fixed. I know this doesn’t mean that they’re going to stop working on the performance aspect, but it sends the message that Asobo might not view it as the number one issue, which our votes on the feedback snapshot have indicated that it is. Until we get the same fps we did at launch, which for me hovered around 40-50 fps on landings, I think the performance bug should still be considered a bug.

It would be one thing if this game was just so ahead of its time that we shouldn’t expect better performance, but that’s not the case. If the game ran and looked better when it originally came out than it does now, then that’s considered a bug with the updates, not the user demanding something impossible. It just seems premature to mark the issue as fixed considering someone will just make an updated thread that’ll reach the top of the feedback snapshot list in two weeks.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.