Phoenix PHX

Any MSFS flyers in Arizona? Im looking to try Multiplayer.

1 Like

I fly out of Scottsdale … but use the commercial A320 with the FBW mod most of the time out of Sky Harbor. What aircraft do you use and what did you have in mind for a trip?

you should check out the community events section of the forums if you’re looking to join a multiplayer group.

or check out the calendar of events in that same section listed above.

another option is to join the MS official discord server to find a multiplayer game there:

i highly recommend everyone check out a multi player group flight at least once. some great fun with other sim pilots with some groups ending up with over 50+ pilots !

I don’t even know if multi-player is on. The buttons are dark. This msfs version does not work the same way like Fsx. I will try again tonight.

I found the on switch in settings. :grin:

My name is Bob G. Retired. Been simming since 1988. (no kidding) I used to live in N. Phoenix and flew out of Deer Valley, Glendale, Goodyear, Scottsdale many times. In previous sim versions I used to fly multiplayer and had a great time…with serious pilots that is. But I’m not sure how to hook up to multiplayer again. I can be reached at: cactusco46@yahoo.com

Fountain Hills resident here. I fly out of Scottsdale and Sky Harbor as well.

Hi

My name is Oscar. I run a race and flight sim company and I have a customer in Scottsdale that is an experienced flyer, but an inexperienced MSFS flyer. We are looking for someone local to help him out. I don’t have anyone local that can help to consult him on how to navigate the elaborate world of MSFS.

Any ideas or suggestions ?

I’m Javelina - Lately I’ve been flying the DC-6 out of Phoenix-Gateway (WAFB). I also have the upgraded KFFZ (Falcon Field), for where I keep the DC-3 based. Also fly the F6F and P-38. And, have the 737-600 with America West livery, and fly that from Sky Harbor…