Pilatus PC-6 Propeller shadow bug

Hi,

The shadow of the propeller looks weird (like it’s a solid opaque object).

The issue is only with this airplane, all the others are ok.

I hope it will be fixed.

Thanks!

I would add that the modelling of the propeller is not finished as it appears like a uniform grey disc!

2 Likes

i have noticed it looks different from other planes too (just the visual animation looks ugly the way you can see through. Also, do you have some trouble sometimes controlling the rudder on take off and taxi ?? sometimes its like theres too much wind i cant turn the plane ! . maybe im missing something with this plane

I’ve had exactly this issue, yes. I suspect that the Porter has a very strong tendancy to yaw due to strong p-factor and prop wash from the powerful engine on a relatively light aircraft. I believe I was able to counter the strong yaw during takeoff by advancing the throttle more slowly. However, the aircraft does have a VERY strong tendancy to turn (yaw) in the direction of the wind during takeoff, which makes it almost impossible to keep it on the centerline during the takeoff roll with a moderate crosswind.

i think i read somewhere that this is because they didnt put a Tail wheel (steering on/off) handle like the actual plane. The payware version of the planes does have a tailwheel handle. i think its the problem here.

sorry this is not the topic of the original post, but theres so many issues with this planes it needs to be fixed

Fixed: