Pilot's in Maddog Cockpit

Anybody know how to get rid of the pilot’s in the Maddog cockpit, I don’t really like them?

Front screen of the load manager app:

Make sure the boxes are unticked

1 Like

Maddog X Load Manager Shut them down

Where do I find this Maddog X Load Manager. I’m starting to think my install didn’t include this, I have seen nothing like this. Thanks

It installs automatically on the desktop. If it hasn‘t done that turn off your anti virus software and install again. You absolutely require the manager.

Just wondering. I’ve done this. Tried to save and sync, save and close,but it doesn’t save the settings. Any Ideas please??

Sorry, not sure. I suspect there will have been some updates, but I’ve not flown the maddog for a while

Do you mean the load manager isn’t saving your changes in its menu or the changes aren’t appearing in-game?

1 Like

well both I guess. It won’t save so the pilots are still there.

Oh. I haven’t run into that. I might suggest a complete un- & re-install of the Maddog. The one gotcha with this add-on is that you have to set the tail number on the aircraft menu in-game to match the config you’re loading in the config manager…but the config manager should still save your selections AFAIK.

2 Likes