Pilots, passengers, and cargo visible in aircraft according to weight and balance

C0rsten, I’ll have to give the Kodiak a try. Thanks.

We could also have unruly passengers that cause us to have to divert.

There could be a mod where each flight something different is generated so we never know what to expect. Like a regular non disturbance flight or something crazy happening like an unruly passenger, someone sick, etc. it would be cool if when it was active something random happens.

2 Likes

Strip… a crying baby would add to the realism, LOL.

1 Like

Tgeorge… I like the idea of random passengers. Each individual passenger would have a specific payload weight.

3 Likes

In the outside view, the pilot and co-pilot are visible, so they are already there.
This should also be possible in the cockpit view.
Depending on where you sit, you can switch pilot and co-pilot ON and OFF.
Passengers in the back seat or in the cabin could be added via the weight and balance settings.

For VR operation, the pilot’s or co-pilot’s head could be switched OFF depending on the seating position.

Two of us flew with the LS8-18 and had selected the same take-off position so that both aircraft were standing inside each other. I was able to see the pilot of the other aircraft in VR, because this was the external view from my perspective. That looked really good.
The pilot of the DG-808S is also visible (without the head).
Since the graphics for this are already there, it would be a pity not to let the user decide whether they are displayed or not.

Hi, is there any mod to add visible pax to TBM?