Pink objects at Iniscene KLAX

I was using KLAX with no issues with MSFS, until the latest update screwed up something. I had to reinstall MSFS. Now, after reinstalling the sim, disabling the in-game KLAX and installing the Iniscene KLAX, I have these weird purple objects showing up all over the airport. If you look at my screenshot, it’s only a specific thing…not sure what they are…but they are all pink. I’ve only seen this at this particular airport. Uninstalling Iniscene KLAX, and re-enabling the default KLAX, and they go away. I’ve removed

the Iniscene KLAX and reinstalled, cleared by rolling cache and they still appear…any ideas?

Just as a follow up, this is happening at all my Iniscene airports…KLAX, KBUF and KSAT. It looks like it’s corrupted texture. Problem is, I can’t fix it. Uninstalled all three, cleared by rolling cache, reinstalled and these pink things keep showing up. I think they are supposed to be GPU carts? KBUF as an example…

Same issue at their KBUF. They said there were some missing textures and an update would be forthcoming this past weekend. Nothing came but it seems they are aware of the problem and it is not just KLAX which I also own.