Piper Arrow III Tutorial series

Hey Everyone,

Amidst the updates and all the chaos with the Sim Update 5 I’d like to post something that might be of value to the new simmers and maybe experienced simmers as well. If you want to grab a coffee and binge a series, I’ve been working on a Piper Arrow III tutorial series on YouTube. Please do check it out if you’re interested in it :slight_smile: Thought I should leave this here since a lot of folks might find it useful. If this isn’t the right forum to post it, I genuinely apologize and would be glad to remove this post.
Thanks to Just Flight for such an amazing product that lets us explore this beautiful sim!!

Here is the list of videos I’ve already done and the full playlist link. The ones that don’t have a link are in the works and will be up soon. Any feedback is welcome :slight_smile: Thanks everyone.

Episode 1: History and Specifications - HISTORY AND SPECIFICATIONS | PA-28 ARROW III - MSFS 2020 | EPISODE #1 - YouTube
Episode 2: Fuel System - - YouTube
Episode 3: Lighting System - LIGHTING SYSTEM | PA-28 ARROW III - MSFS 2020 | EPISODE #3 - YouTube
Episode 4: Electrical Systems - ELECTRICAL SYSTEM | PA-28 ARROW III - MSFS 2020 | EPISODE #4 - YouTube
Episode 5: Pitot Static System - PITOT-STATIC SYSTEM | PA-28 ARROW III - MSFS 2020 | EPISODE #5 - YouTube
Episode 6: Full Cockpit Panel guide
Episode 7: Autopilot guide
Episode 8: Cold and Dark start up tutorial
Episode 9: Full flight #1
Episode 10: Full Flight #2

• Bonus episodes based on the feedback

Full playlist: HISTORY AND SPECIFICATIONS | PA-28 ARROW III - MSFS 2020 | EPISODE #1 - YouTube

Best regards,
VM

6 Likes

Moved to #third-party-addon-discussion:aircraft.

1 Like

Thanks for moving it to the appropriate forum :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.