Pipistrel Virus (default) - cockpit movement inhibited by invisible walls

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

2 tags are required: One for platform, and one for aircraft.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No.

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

This problem occurs with a default install

Which aircraft are you reporting an issue about? (Please also add the proper tag for it)

the default Pipistrel Virus

Brief description of the issue:

When you try to move your viewpoint (translate your view) inside the cockpit, you will find yourself unable to move in a direction you should be able to move. For example, last night I translated my view forward to the dashboard and then up in order to get a good landing view but then I found myself unable to translate my view back to where I started. I ended up pressing the ‘F’ key to reset my position.
This problem is most likely due to the portion of the model that is designed to keep the view inside the cockpit being too small or irregularly shaped.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

you can’t screenshot this problem.

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Load into the cockpit of the Pipistrel Virus and start translating (moving) your viewpoint around inside the cockpit. You will, at some point, find yourself unable to move in a direction you should clearly be able to move. For example: from default starting position inside cockpit, move your view forward to the dash and then up and then try to move backwards to where you started. Not even moving down guarantees your ability to move back. You just get stuck too easily.
Please make the invisible part of the model that is intended to keep the view inside the cockpit – please make it bigger and make sure it allows one to succesfully move about the cockpit.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

not relevant. currently on XBoxX but it happens on PC as well.

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

not sure but it has been this way since I first tried flying it only a few months after the games release in August of 2020 and this issue is the one major detractor from an otherwise fantastic default plane.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Marked internally as Won’t Fix at this time.