Pixel heat blur help

Hello, does anyone know what this pixel is due to… it is always present during the day on the wheels and if you move the external camera very quickly it produces this effect… it is an msfs error or some adjustment, I appreciate your help

a2

yes… its mentioned in some topics

e.g.

not sure about some gpu driver version increase these effect. You can also try to lower your setting a bit.

and I see you already have a topic for that ( at leat looks like similar picture :wink: )

I have the same issue, and it looks like that the plane moving on crumbled papers rather on gears

Did you manage to fix this as I have same issue

Same as this i think…

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/ghosting-over-water-runway-and-grass-dirt-surfaces-partial-workaround/529301

I have this exact same issue with my landing gear textures on all aircraft and it only shows when moving. Does any one have a fix…i have tried everything

Hello, I have problems with the tires, it always looks like a smoke (pixel) someone knows what it can be, or some parameter in the configuration ???

I have this exact same issue with my landing gear textures on all aircraft and it only shows when moving. Does any one have a fix…i have tried everything

I believe I’ve seen this too. (Xbox X) but I’m not close to my Xbox to check…

Thanks im on a PC not xbox so trying to figure it out.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.