Planes not lifting off properly

Hi all,
I have only being flying the 747 for the last 5 months using the world map but it has just stopped working properly it won’t lift off properly and bounces up and down untill it just looses altitude and crashes, this is two days now. Even if you start in the air it just nose dives and crashes. It is the same with the 787 but the a320 works fine from take off to landing. Hope some one has ideas how to fix this

Can you video? Would be helpful to see what’s going on…

Hi there,
Sorry I have no Idea how to do that I’ll see if my wife knows how LOL

1 Like

Have you tried with an empty community folder?
A mod conflict does seem like it could be the issue.

Is it possible your flight model is no longer set to Modern?

1 Like

Corrupted file(s)?

Maybe uninstall 747/787 and then reinstall?

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. I just play the game and don’t understand a lot of the terminology like what an empty community folder is . Regards

Hi,
I don’t know how to uninstall and then reinstall, worried about mucking things up.
Regards

This article explains about mods and explains the location of the Community Folder.

1 Like

Trust me, it’s easier than programming the VCR.

Hi there,
I now have a video of the 747 bouncing its only 2 minutes long but I’m told its too big to post.

thanks I’ll check it out

Hi yes it is set to modern, thanks

Thanks but uninstalling and reinstalling didn’t work I guess I can only fly the A320. It’s annoying when something goes wrong and I can’t fix it

1 Like

Strange. Not sure what the problem is then :slightly_smiling_face:

Have you checked the weight and balance to ensure the Center of Gravity is OK? Has the proper take off trim been set?

Post to another site, say YouTube and link to it from this thread? I have not been able to replicate with my own system.

Hi ya,
All that is fine, it has been working for at least 5 months then this problem just started to happen with the 747 and 787 but the A320 works fine so I can only fly this one. I have a video made and are waiting for my granddaughter to come over to post it for me then you can see what is happening. I uninstalled then reinstalled the planes as someone suggested but that didn’t work I only play the game and don’t know much else about computers LOL.

1 Like

Thank you so much, my son had been struggling for months with this, he couldn’t understand what was going on! Just changed this from ‘Legacy’ to ‘Modern’ and he is a happy flier again :grin:

1 Like