Planes that operate on wasm not working

I’m really curious, with only five votes, don’t the vast majority of Xbox players have this problem?

It doesn’t seem that they do, else the vote count would be higher. I don’t have the issue, but I’m worried it will strike at any time.

1 Like

Interesting. I have tried that. It works u til you exit Flightsim. Once you start again the issue returns.

Fingers crossed, 3 restarts, 3 runs, managed to unlock and fly the beauty 3 times back to back! I dont know what changed. Fantastic plane.
I also found a kinda workaround for xbox controller + windows/tablet problem. My friend plugged mouse and keyboard to xbox since i cant move from my bed and walk. If i use controller, window and tablet not fully opening and moving, just 3cm movements. If i FIRST use mouse to open window and slide tablet, right after if i use controller it works shortly on one direction, i can slide open window and move the tablet but it instantly began to not working again after that. if i use mouse again to open and move, i can use xbox controller again shortly.

Looking so forward to upcoming 737.

2 Likes

I’m in exactly the same situation, This issue doesn’t matter whether you have others addons installed or not, because I clear the reserved space and reinstalled the whole Microsoft Flight Simulator for testing

1 Like

same problems for me too. I am on Xbox S. I use A310 as its the best aircraft for xbox users but CTD always. Frustrating :hot_face:
HELP HELP HELP

After latest WASM update (2023/4/11), I hard reboot Xbox console and reinstall my Sting S4 the issue be fixed finally :heart:

3 Likes

Finally maybe it works now :grinning:

2 Likes

Still not working for me. Same issue still exists.

1 Like

I thought so too, yesterday. But today, again, it is not working.

The issue comes back to my Xbox console again :weary:

After auto upgrate to Flight Simulator Add-on support 1.0.35 the issue seems fixed again :expressionless:

I’ve got the same issue. Just bought a PMDG 737 that I can not use because the add-on support can not be installed on my console - I tried to install it a lot of times already, restarting the console etc. but when I press ‘install’ it jumps straight to 100% and then when I start the game it asks me to install the add-on support again and shows it as ‘not installed’ in the store…

Fixed with previous WASM DLC updates.