Playing Previous Spotlight Events

I’m wondering if there’s a way I can play previous spotlight events. Particularly, I’m thinking of the scenic tour around New York and Washington that recently went away.

I’ve been holding off on a lot of this stuff until I can get some flight sim hardware, but it’s very hard to get right now. When I finally do get it, I really want to be able to go back and play all that content that I didn’t get to enjoy properly before.

Is this possible?

3 Likes

It’s not currently possible to load the full experience (weather, time of day, disabled features, etc), but it’s certainly possible to load old flight plans if you’ve saved them previously. I know the Japan tour is available (link here: Japan Tour Flight Plan For those Who Missed It ), but I haven’t seen the East Coast one. I tried to upload it just now but the site blocked me from doing so because I’m new. Not sure what the minimum post count is but I’ll keep trying.

May be worth looking for anyway.

1 Like

Oh wait I just got an email telling me I can upload files now. Here’s the New York flight.usa east coast LiveEvent route.PLN (6.9 KB)

3 Likes

This is great in the meantime, thanks!

Is there somewhere I can go and vote on previous spotlight events being made available in game? Getting new ones is awesome, but losing access to the old ones is really lame

3 Likes

Agreed - it’d be nice if they added the previous tours to the Activities Menu…

2 Likes

I flew it and totally enjoyed it! I was going to do it again but it disappeared! Thanks for bringing it up!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.