Please fix Gate 8 at Palma(LEPA)

Landed at Palma Airport today using VATSIM and was instructed to taxi to Gate 8. On arrival there, I noticed that the jetway didn’t reach my aircraft and that passengers were “walking on air” as they disembarked and walked in the direction of the airport building :pensive:

Hello @Makiwa9044,
I have moved this into #bugs-and-wishlist:airports
Please do not delete the template when filling out bug reports.
Thank you.

Thanks, sorry for that. Now I know for next time.

1 Like

Looks like you are using GSX Pro. Unfortunately there are thousands of airports where the gates aren’t lined up properly and fixing a single gate at a single airport would be very low on the priority, especially when there’s a workaround:

You can use the built-in editor to adjust the parking position as that might be a little quicker than waiting for Asobo to make a fix to the airport. There are also GSX profiles on flightsim.to which cleans up the parking spot to be more proper instead of yknow like 45 degrees askew and 50 feet off center as the “Default” position. It is per plane per gate per airport so adjusting the parking for Gate 8 will not apply to gates 1-7 and only when you are flying the airbus (or whatever it is you’re using)

Hope this helps

Yes that will be the fastest way to fix the problem. Thanks