Please include time zone in announcements that are related to a time

Hi @Jummivana,

Kindly include the time zone in any time related announcements… (Even if it is some tricky web based thing that changes based on the time zone of the browser?)

:wink:

Thanks!

1 Like

Just over over it, and it pops up a new little window that lists the time in some other places.

Doesn’t work in Firefox. I saw it was a special link, but, nothing happened, and if I show the image in a new tab, it’s just a blank page.

It said 19:00 here and was down at 19:00 local so I guess it‘s supposed to be your timezone

@FlyingsCool5650,
The post you quoted does have the embedded time zone that should adjust based on your browser setting & time zone.

It works for me in Firefox.

1 Like

They could do like aviation and maritime and include times as universal time so it’s the same time for all time zones. Users in different time zones would just have to learn how to convert Local time to UTC.

1 Like

Well, it says the time, but, how do I know it’s my timezone, except people here told me it is?
Can’t the widget include the name of the timezone, too, so I don’t have to wonder? (The timezone does not show up when I hover over it as somebody suggested above)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.