Please insert Microsoft Flight Simulator Game Disc

Looks like this is a problem for a lot according to Facebook groups, im getting this issue this evening now.

im getting the same, problem after problem with this game.

Same here, and when clicking “continue” it does nothing so flying is not possible.

Back to Square One - “Please insert the Microsoft Flight Simulator Game Disc” - Community / General Discussion - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

The MS-Store is having problems, as shown but this theoretically shouldn’t be preventing you from logging in. If Account Services was down, definitely would be a problem.

Ahh great, so I am not alone…good to know. Was getting suspicious as the store didn’t properly show my bought items.

me too. I am f…

Thank god…I have been searching my behind off for a solution. Turns out this is a wider thing and had nothing to do with myself clearing the cache. Unless all of you with the same insert disc problem also cleared the cache.

I spent 1.5 hours trying every single fix for this on this board. I was going crazy.

Great, I have the same problem and I removed the Digital Ownership app trying to fix this and now I can’t find a way to download it again.

Please use this topic:
Xbox Services Experiencing Outages - Community / General Discussion - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

1 Like