Please make the flight instruments behave more realistically (video inside)

I mean that flight instruments like VOR and other gyro and pitot-static instruments will behave more smoothly and naturally to the way they built

In the simulator, when I turn the OBS knob, the CDI needle and the TO / FROM flag, jumps from place to place.
In reality, everything works more slowly and smoothly and it take time to the needle to stabilize because these are works radio waves:

The same goes for pitot-static devices, these are changes in air pressure, so in many cases the reading will not be completely accurate - in reality, if I pull the yoke towards me roughly, I will first see a descend trend in VSI and only then a climb trend

There are many more examples but the intention is to make the experience as similar as possible to the behavior of devices in a real plane to allow instrument rating students to use this simulator as a training tool similar to XPLANE and other professional simulators.

I believe you will find (In real life) that in a typical GA plane with steam Gauges, that the needles jump around all over the place with vibration.

In MSFS, unfortunately, they remain “Digitally” stable, unless the developer has added the needle vibration effect … ie in the Wb-Sim C172 Enhancement Mod.

And BTW, X-Plane is in no way, a more a “Professional” simulator than MSFS. (although you might debate that till the cows come home)

At the of the day, they are all really similar – just Consumer “Flying Game” Simulators – but that’s not to say that they are not “Good Fun” to play with.

Nothing to do with “radio waves” – The meters are just electronically filtered to have a smooth, “Slugged / filtered” response.