Please Update Cities/Airports in South Korea! A lot of them are missing!

There are BTS!!

7 Likes

I think there should be at least an Incheon International Airport (RKSI).

8 Likes

Japan scenery is a really good update on 29 September and I know MS canā€™t make like this about all of the worlds. So MS should share info for making scenery like Japan scenery and allow users to make maps for their own country more easily.

8 Likes

Hello, Iā€™m a South Korean user. There are 7 major cities in South Korea. Seoul, Busan, Gwangju, Incheon, Daegu, Daejeon, and Ulsan are them. But Incheon is located nearby Seoul so itā€™s like we have only 6 big cities. We, Korean users, are hoping to see the high-quality scenery for these cities. Please consider this issue. Thanks. :smile:

10 Likes

Worse than 1995 actually.

6 Likes

Jeju Island is a beautiful island, so please update it.

5 Likes

I would love to see more detailed scenery in Korea. If you notice airports that are missing, please file a Bug Report on Zendesk to report the missing airport/s.

On a different note, please remember that English is the official language of the forums and that according to the Code of Conduct, English must be used in all categories other #multiplayer.

18 Likes

yeah in korea there are no tourspot n otherā€¦ also top10 airport incheon airport quality is really likeā€¦ shxx

5 Likes

I was stationed in Jinhae (Chinhae) many years ago. The western half of the city, which includes military bases, has been erased. The maps for MSFS are from Bing Maps. If you go to Bing Maps, you will see that area is blank.

5 Likes

Please, I would like to fly my own country. Wonderful Korea !!!
soā€¦ RKTL Uljin Airport is one of the missing airport in MSFS2020.

6 Likes

Plz! Incheon airport

5 Likes

we want update korean cities/airports

5 Likes

I agree. Microsoft can increase the number of Korean XBOX users only by having things that can attract Korean gamers.

6 Likes

I thrilled flight simulator 2020. There are so many passionate gamer starting game recently.
There are many great places to flight around.
Please update it! Please donā€™t leave it in 1960.

6 Likes

Yes !!! Update South Korea ~~~

5 Likes

yeah. R.O.Korea is very beautiful contury!!

4 Likes

It will probably be a tough project, but please pay attention to Korea as well. please

6 Likes

Incheon International Airport is the worldā€™s top airport. However, it has to be added as it is not reflected in the game and there are not many Korean landmarks, so developers, please update it!

6 Likes

Itā€™s interesting that some blanked airport/area in Bing Maps are in the sim. Seoul Airport(RKSM), which is a military airport and therefore blanked in Bing Maps, is in the simā€¦ but Stuttgart Airport(EDDS) isnā€™t.

3 Likes

There are few landmarks in Korea that look realistic but I need it needs major work. Also, some VORs and runway headings are wrong as well. South Korean simplayers would be appreciated if you guys work on sceneries, VOR/SID/STARS and airports in South Korea.
We will look forward to your update Microsoft :slight_smile:

4 Likes